cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Chat not loading

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Chat not loading

I went to chat to ask a question and it won't load. It has been "loading" for about 20 minutes (see screen shot below). My problem is I recently sent a test email and it says send by "Pine Run Retirement Community <>".  has not been with the company for a number of years and the email address is not listed in verified addresses on Constant Contact. It should be 

.Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 11.39.55 AM.jpg

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
CTCT Employee

Re: Chat not loading

Hello @BarbaraC347,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this. We will definitely report this issue with chat to our development team. I'm really sorry that you were unable to get through! If you are having this issue again I suggest trying a different internet browser to troubleshoot and if this works please send an email with a description of the issue that you are having and what you have tried to communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com. We will be happy to look into this further.

As for changing the information presented in your email, this is an easy task. To change this you will want to access the "Message Header" information and change the From Name and/or From Email to make sure that this is displaying correctly for your next send.

custom_code_editor_message_header_section_and_advanced_editor_link_step78

For more detailed information please visit this link.

I hope that this was helpful!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Curtis! Unfortunately, my header information is correct:

Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 5.34.56 AM.jpg

But the "sent by" is different:

Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 5.37.05 AM.jpg

I'd like to remove dcherry.

Hello @BarbaraC347. That "Sent By" information is actually part of an Authentication setting that you have turned on in your account. Authentication is a best practice that helps ISPs see you as a legitimate sender. Here is a link to our Help Center that will show you how to update this information in your account. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you!