cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clairification.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Clairification.

Lets get started! 60 days left on your trial. Send 100 emails to contacts or buy now? How does this affect the Trial Period if YOU BY NOW? Set up your first list. SAME Q AS ABOVE. Add your org info. LOGO? WHAT IF I AM A NEWBE? HOW DO I GIVE YOU THE LOGO? Create your first email. SAME Q AS ABOVE, HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE TRIAL PERIOD. Need additional help?. ACTIVE DAYS, TIMES OF DIRECT CONTACT OR TO "LEAVE CONTACT INFO AND BEST DAY AND TIME TO RETURN CALL."
Tags (4)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Clairification.

Hello @FranklinE1,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

These are some great questions! If you pay for the Constant Contact service your trial will be over. This will allow you to send to your full list of contacts and use the Constant Contact service without trial limitations. Here is a link with more information about the trial period.

Getting started is super easy here is a tutorial to help you with your first campaign. If you still need help please feel free to reach out to us here or give us a call.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!