cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Click Number - Per Email

Highlighted
Visitor

Click Number - Per Email

It would be very beneficial to be able to pull how many time an individual email has clicked through the email campaign. Right now you have to click the email and go into their specific email address and it is very labor intensive. So - I'd suggest to be able to export an excel document that shows the email address and a number next to them for clicks, reads and average time spent on the email. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Click Number - Per Email

Hi @CassieB78

Thank you for reaching out with this great feedback! I can definitely understand how important your email reporting is. While we do offer cumulative contact segments based on who has opened or clicked on a link in an email, it does not list the campaign name or URL clicked on. We do not currently offer a cumulative activity reporting for your contacts like this. This is however a feature request I would be happy to submit in your account. In the meantime, as a work around, I would suggest exporting the reporting of your email campaign and combining them into a single excel sheet. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!