cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Click Rates

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Click Rates

I'm  responsible for producing  ads and other publicity material for a committee that plans programs for a specific segment of our organization. Other members in the organization deal with membership recruitment and similar tasks, so I haven't been paying much attention to the other  services Constant Contact offers. My focus is primarily on creating materials for emailing to the 196 names on the contact list provided to us by our general office.

For the most part, the only  information I keep an eye on is the number of messages opened by recipients, which is usually around 40% or a few more. (But since the email is delivered to members' households, I figure spouses or significant others probably account for 25%-33% additional viewers.

IOW, I'm pretty satisfied with the numbers. What confuses me is why the report often includes "Click Rates," since I don't include any links. I'm curious to know why that happens.

cs

1 REPLY 1

Re: Click Rates

Hi @CorinneS76

Thank you for coming back to the community with your newest question. I first would like to congratulate you on your open rate! The overall average open rate 15.75% so a 40% open rate is great. However I apologize for any confusion the click rates you're seeing may cause. Are you creating emails through our PDF to email feature? I took a peek at your click rate and can see they are the URL for the PDF Stored in your Library. When you create an email from a PDF, our system automatically turns it into a clickable image.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.