cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Click report feature not working

Occasional Visitor

Click report feature not working

Hello,

I sent a campaign several weeks ago and I was able to see the heat map on the email. I just sent a campaign our yesterday and the Click Report tab isn't even an option to view.

constant contact reporting no click feature.PNG

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Click report feature not working

Hi @West VirginiaS1404732313,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community, and thank you for that feedback!   The click report is currently not available if you are using the Resend to Non-Openers on a campaign.  I will add you to the request to have that report available when using the Resend to Non-Openers, as it is when not using that function.  Many of our customers are finding that click report very useful, so we understand how having that available on all campaigns is important.

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!