cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Click report option is not working

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Click report option is not working

The Click Report options has not worked on several of my campaigns. If it's in beta, please make that clear so it's not expected to work regularly. If it is supposed to work regularly, then please fix it. This is not feedback. It is a bug. It should be treated as such. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Click report option is not working

Hi @StaceyKN

I am so sorry your campaigns’ click reports are not working as they should! What exactly is it that's happening with your click reports? Are you getting any error messages? Are results not showing when you try to view them? If you can provide a few extra details of the experience you're having we would be more than happy to troubleshoot this further for you! Feel free to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post, and a description of the experience you're having.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

When I click on the "Click Report" the circles showing which links were clicked on most, which least, aren't showing up. It's just a greyed out picture of my campaign. 

Hello @StaceyKN. Thanks for that information! I did see one campaign in particular where the circles were not appearing in your click report. I spoke with an upper level of support and they would like to research this further for you to see what is going on. They will be reaching out to you within four business days with any information they are able to find. Please let us know if you have any further questions in the meantime.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!