cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

Click report

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Click report

Well, I would be more inclined to use and pay for this product of the click report actually would record the click rate.  It is not functioning.  I have been fooling around with this for about an hour and have quit in frustration. As it is, this site is as convoluted and hard to navigate as most sites.  There are just no clues on how to make the functions in general work.  It is as if this were created and never tested.  There is just no concept of the user.  So, if there is someone out there that can shed some light on the reason the click rate is not being recorded, please tell me the magic trick.  I have no time to guess or search out the problem.  This is so frustrating and I am super glad I tested everything before I bought anything. Not getting a click report is 25% of the purpose of this software.

Annoyed and wondering why so much software is so sloppy

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Click report

Hello @JenniferC5932,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

The click reporting is designed to automatically use click tracking if you are creating in the Third Generation Editor. Here is a full guide to help understand the click reporting for your campaigns. If you are still having trouble with your click reporting please send an email with a reference to this post to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com, include your username and the name of the campaign in question. We will be glad to look into this for you. 

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!