cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clickable phone numbers

SOLVED

Re: Clickable phone numbers

Hi @BarbaraG061

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I can definitely understand how helpful it would be to have a click-to-call button or image. A phone number written as text is able to become a clickable link in certain email clients because mobile devices automatically hyperlink anything in a phone number format. I apologize at this time, being able to add a click to call link for text and images is not currently an available feature. I have however tracked your feedback on having a feature like this.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
CTCT Employee

Re: Re: Clickable phone numbers

Hello @KathyL534,

Thank you for reaching out about that code not working for you. I didn't see that you had it added in your recent campaign, but I did want to let you know that they way you currently have your campaign set up should work just fine. Adding the code in to make it clickable can sometimes interfer with a device's ability to automatically pick up the phone number and turn it into a link. We really only recommend using the code option if you're seeing that your phone numbers aren't automatically turning into clickable links on mobile devices, which yours are! 

If you have any additional questions about this, please let us know.

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.