cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clicks Under-reported

SOLVED
Occasional Advisor

Clicks Under-reported

I have evidence that the count of unique clicks in the campaign report is being undercounted. For example, for one campaign a specific contact is not showing up in the list of unique clicks for a free report he is entitled to.  However, when I click on that contact, and look at his engagements, I see clearly that he clicked on the links in that campaign. See screenshot.

This is not only a problem for tracking campaign effectiveness.  I am also sending repeat campaigns to the contacts who have not clicked to get them to download the free report they earned. So I am needlessly annoying my contacts.

I discovered this problem when one contact reported that he had, indeed, already downloaded the report.  

Can anyone explain this, or better yet, fix this?

EngagementList.png

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Clicks Under-reported

Hello @FrankS27. I'm sorry that this is happening to you. I can understand why this reporting is important to you. You said that you noticed this occuring with a specific contact. Would you be able to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with their email address and a reference to this post so we can look into this further? Having this information would be helpful for us to investigate why the click reporting is inaccurate.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Actually, this problem has been resolved. There is no problem. I did not know that I could view clicks by contact, instead of by URL. 

Consider this resolved. Thanks.

Hi @FrankS27. Glad that this was resolved! Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have any more questions. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.