cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Viewing Issue

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Client Viewing Issue

Hello. I've had a number of clients complain lately that the formatting is off. It seems to be a small number of people having the problem. Below is a screenshot of what my newsletter is supposed to look like and then what some clients are seeing. What's going on?

Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 1.14.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-29 at 1.14.37 PM.png

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Client Viewing Issue

Hello @DawnM720. Do you happen to know what email client your clients are using when they are seeing the email displayed like this? I sent a preview of your email to my Gmail and Outlook 2010 and I was able to view it correctly. Please let us know if you can get this information as it would be very helpful and allow us to troubleshoot further.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Not sure Caitlin,

I will check now.

Occasional Participant

They're using Outlook.

Hello @DawnM720. Thank you so much for getting that information. Do you know what version of Outlook they are using? I am using Outlook 2010 and your email displayed perfectly for me.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

People with the problem are using Outlook 2016.

CTCT Employee

Hi @DawnM720,

Thanks for the additional information, and we're very sorry this is happening. We do have a system issue whereas sometimes emails can appear stretched in Outlook 2016. Our engineers are researching this to get it fixed as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the email campaign, and the operating system you are using so we can continue troubleshooting this for you. Thanks!

Nichelle M