Closing page flaw

Occasional Visitor

Closing page flaw

Your webpage field will not accept our valid domain. http://crfx.group
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Closing page flaw

Hi @DeanS2685 

I'm so sorry to hear this! Through further troubleshooting with our advanced level of support, it appears the .group is what may be causing this experience. Because of this we would suggest first using an short URL converter. Though constant contact does not provide one for our users, there are free third party tools available on the internet. Shortening your URL through one of these tools will give you a link that our system can recognize. I apologize for any inconvenience this workaround may cause. At this time, we are not in the process of updating our survey tool. Though this recommended workaround will allow you to insert your link in your survey's closing page after all.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.