cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Column Width and Column Shading

Occasional Contributor

Column Width and Column Shading

1. How do I change column width in a two column block?

2) How do I change column background color in two column block so one column is white and the other gray?

Thank you,

Matt

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Column Width and Column Shading

Hi @MatthewS2301,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. To change the column width in a two column block, you will want to hover your cursor over that block. You will notice that there is a handle that divides the two columns. Click and drag the handle left or right to adjust the width of the columns in proportion to each other:Capture.png

In regards to changing the color of the background of each column to different colors, that is not something that is possible at this time within Constant Contact. However, I have tracked this feature request to your account, notifying our developers about it. Let me know if you have any additional questions! Hope this information helps!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Visitor

Here's another vote to please add a feature that allows different/custom color blocks to coexist in the same row. Thank you!!

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @NancyJ375,

Thank you for reaching out to us!  We have actually just recently released a layout in new 3GE templates that does allow for two different colored blocks to exist in a single row.  If you select a new template from the "create" button in your campaigns tab, you will find a new sidebar layout.  Sidebar Layout.PNG

For this layout, one color is controlled by the paint can in the little gear widget seen when mousing over the block and the other color is controlled by the "Feature Articles" color under the design tab!Sidebar2.PNG

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!