cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliance Review

Re: Compliance Review

I have also been trying to get my compliance removed not sure why this is happening 

Hi @chrisc8482 

For your account security we are unable to go into your account details here in the Community. Instead we ask that you please call into our Compliance Team directly. One of these support agents can help look into this further with you and answer any questions you may have.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

This is completely unacceptable. No notification that I'm unable to send emails because I'm under compliance review? People aren't using this tool for fun - it's business and it's often time sensitive. You all should be out of business for not taking care of your customers. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @JoshuaM097,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you did not receive our message about your account being under review. We completely understand how important your business is. It looks like a little while ago you called our Account Review department and they were able to assist you! Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Thank you! 

Zoe_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Organizer

I am finding this ridiculous too. I am leaving  to move to Constant Contact. Because of that, I am uploading my lists.

The total quantity of my lists are under 1000 contacts. Now I am under "COMPLIANCE REVIEW." Are you kidding me?

Is this to "catch" low hanging fruit "spammers?" You know the ones that cannot make a living and live in their parent's basement?

And why is there no support email we can contact and this is an email company? I agree with the other person on this list - it is completely ironic. About as ironic as Office Depot which is all about organizing your office and they themselves are a disorganized mess.

Hi @LynnC205 

I apologize for the experience you've had with your account. To help maintain the security of accounts we are unable to assist with reviews in the Community. Our Account Review Department are the support agents who help with this. At this time this team is only available by phone. With that being said, I can see this review has been lifted on your account. Please let us know if you come across anything else as you continue to work in your account!

Frankie P.