cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliance Review

Compliance Review

Your service sucks big time. I have been using it for several years now, but today I got a message my account is under compliance review asking me to call several numbers. Called all of them and nobody answers. You can locate my account with **Removed By Moderator**I expect that someone is going to call me at **Removed By Moderator** to explain this inconvenience. Jan

9 REPLIES

Re: Compliance Review

HI @JanK564
I am sorry for the frustrations. I do not see that your account is disabled by Compliance at this time. I do see that you are not able to send from the account due to a charge dispute from your end. We don't have a credit card on file because it was removed due to this dispute so you won't be able to send until you add a new one.

Our billing team is available to help with this via phone if you would like. Here's a link to their contact information. They are available 7am-9pm EST Monday-Friday.

Just a note, I removed your personal information from your post as this is a public forum.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

I just registered for your service, entered in 100 email addresses designed an email and tried to send. Says i cant send to contact you because my account is under compliance review. I havent even been able to send a first email yet?

CTCT Employee

Hello @RobertB9374,

I am sorry that you are unable to send an email to your contacts. I can definitely look into this further. Will you please email your account username to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com so I can look at your account specific information?

Jordan E
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Regular Visitor

Hi, 

I registered and paid for 25,000 emails on the email plus package. Before I could send my first email out on Thursday I got an error saying that my account is under compliance review. I have tried called several times from Bahrain and I was kept on hold for over 30 minutes - I had to hang up because the call was costing me and the company I work for a lot of money, on top of the $2000+ we paid for upfront for the whole year to use your service that has so far proven to be useless, please fix this issue immediately or else I expect a full refund. 

Thanks. 

Hello @CorporateC22,

I apologize for any issues you experienced trying to reach our Account Review team. And for the long wait time. While we do require you to call and speak with that department in order to resolve the compliance review, and I recommend giving it another try earlier or later in the day if possible when wait times are slower, I am going to send you a follow-up email to this post with some account sensitive information that might help. 

Nick S.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

@nick_s. This happened to us too as the message pops up right after I clicked send. Can you check at once for the solution and fix my account? Also, the numbers you provided cannot be reached from Thailand. Constant contact has serious "Support" system issue. Please do have a chat box if nobody is going to standby 24/7 like other places. Kindly support global accounts instead of just local accounts....we are so disappointed that you have very limited channels for international clients.

Let me know how can I activate my account again urgently please! 

Hi @Diethelm_Travel

I apologize you received this message! I took a look and can see you were able to get in touch with our Compliance Team about this after all. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with as you continue to work in your account.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Dear @Frankie_p

I received the system email about the technical glitch and my email would be reset to "draft" status. However, when I log in again today, the email is not in my draft folder and it was lost from the All campaigns page too! I have to redo all the design all over again. 

I think this is a different issue of Compliance Review we have here? I still cannot send any email out today. Please contact us back to solve this problem urgently!

Hi @Diethelm_Travel

I see you have messaged us on Twitter about this as well. We will continue to assist further through those direct messages.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!