cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conference Registration

Conference Registration

I have created a conference registration event. We are offering Additional Items - field experiences, a printed conference program, and a separate banquet ticket. 

Q1. Can you have multiple Additional Item sections? If so, how do you add a second one? 

Q2. Within each additional item, I am limiting registrants to only being able to register for 1 field trip. HOWEVER, when I preview and test registration, I am allowed to choose as many field trips as I want, even though I am entering 1 in the box under Registrants can order _.

There appears to be a glitch! Please help! I need to launch registration this week! 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Conference Registration

Hello @DonnaV8,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I completely understand why you would want to add another Additional Items sections but unfortunately that is not something we can add. I would love to submit your feedback on this! For your section question, in order for me to better assist can you please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com your username, the title of the event that you are working on, and your second question. Thank you! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.