Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation Page

SOLVED
Highlighted
All Star

Confirmation Page

Would it be possible to remove the social media links in the confirmation page of an event, after someone has registered? The links say "share this event on facebook" and "tweet that you're attending." For a particular event we are hosting, we do not want guests to have this option, because it is a closed event and we need to be specific on supplies we are providing.
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Confirmation Page

Hello @brdccu,

You are correct! It is possible to remove these share links by disabling the share feature in your event.

Once you've done so, you will not be able to see these buttons coming up in the confirmation page for your registrants.

Jon_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Thank you @Jon_G that is exactly what we were looking for! I tested the page and it was a success. We appreciate you reaching out!

CTCT Employee

Hi @brdccu 

It's good to see an all-star in the Community! Thanks for letting us know the solution worked. Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you have more questions. 

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (2)