cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed Opt-In but no Clicks coming through !

Highlighted

Confirmed Opt-In but no Clicks coming through !

I was "forced" to do a confirmed opt-in email to my contact list due to too many spam reports.

I did that process, with the guidance of Misty at CC.  All is good.

I am talking to people who guarantee to me that they are clicking on the link "Confirm Subscription" but I am seeing none of these clicks coming through.   So they are not being added back to my "valid" email list.  This is obviously a huge issue since people are confirming they want to stay on my email list but are not being added.

Any help, suggestions, advice anyone can provide ?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Confirmed Opt-In but no Clicks coming through !

@CuyahogaMG,

Thank you for reaching out to us about Confirmed Opt-in! I just wanted to clarify to make sure that we can address this correctly for you. Are you looking at your click-through reporting for those contacts or are you checking your Awaiting Confirmation list to see if they're being moved to the appropriate lists once they've confirmed? 

We look forward to hearing back from you! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!