cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed Opt in for List

Highlighted
Established Member

Confirmed Opt in for List

How do I enable confirmation email on specific list ? and when I enable Optin in settings even I am not able to get the confirmation mail.

Help me out on this issue.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: ConformationEmail

Hello @Intuitive2. How were you trying to send yourself a confirmation email? The confirmation email cannot be sent out to contacts on a specific list. This email will only send when Confirmed Opt-In is activated and a new contact uses a sign up form to receive your emails or you click to resubscribe an unsubscribed contact. I see that you have started working on the email and you can also send yourself a preview of the email that you have created so you are able to see what it will look like in the inbox.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Established Member

Screenshot_1.jpg

Hi @caitlin_M ,

What you have said is not clear to me, I need more information about it. Look at into the screenshot I have enabled Confirm opt-in and even my clients not getting Confirmation Email. I integrated CTCT in Gravity form and using those forms but users are directly added into list without Confirmation Email. What next I have to do ?

Hello @Intuitive2. Are these brand new contacts in your account? If they were already in your account before they used a sign-up form, they would not receive the confirmed opt-in email. This would only be sent out to new contacts. So if you signed yourself up and you were already in your account, you would not receive the email. Do you have any evidence of contacts who used the form to sign up and didn't receive an email, maybe you used a test email address that's never been in the account?

We would like to investigate this further. For the privacy of your account, could you email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post, the link to the sign up form and what list these contacts are being added to?

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!