Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect to Google Analytics in the SEO tab does not work

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Connect to Google Analytics in the SEO tab does not work

Hi,

Anyone experiencing an "internal server error" message when trying to link the google analytics to the SEO tab next to the website management?

Screenshot 2019-08-19 15.39.51.png

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Connect to Google Analytics in the SEO tab does not work

Hello @YuliGo. We have a dedicated support team for our new SEO tool that would be happy to help you out with this. Although they do not provide support here in the Community, they have many available support channels, including phone and chat on their Support page

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Thank you Caitlin! I did contact that support team and was told that there is nothing they could do and they do not know how to fix this problem. I have also contacted the constant contact general customer service lines and they did not know how to help and referred me to the place you are referring me too. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated!

Tags (2)

Hi @YuliGo. After some further investigation, it turns out there was a temporary issue with the integration that we use with our SEO tool. It has since been resolved and you should be able to connect your Google Analytics account now. Please let us know if this is not the case and we'll be happy to look into it further. 

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Thank you Caitlyn! Issue resolved! Appreciate your service and being so thorough!

Makes my life easier, so thanks a bunch again! 

Tags (2)

You're more than welcome! Thank you for pointing this out so we could make sure it was addressed by our Product teams. Feel free to come back with any other product questions. We're here to help :smileyface:

Caitlin M.