cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Contact App Not Working After iOS 11.3 Update

Occasional Visitor

Constant Contact App Not Working After iOS 11.3 Update

The Constant Contact app was working just fine with iOS 10. Today that I updated to iOS 11.3 whenever I open the app it only loads a blank white screen and crashes after few secs. How do I fix it??

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Constant Contact App Not Working After iOS 11.3 Update

Hi @First-NameL01341,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! I am sorry to hear that the app stopped functioning after the update. One thing you could try is uninstalling and reinstalling the Constant Contact app. If that does not work please reach out to our Support line to speak to our T2 Upper Level Support who will be able to assist you with the mobile app. Also, if possible, please provide screenshots of the issue to try to expedite a resolution. The Support contact information can be found by clicking here. Let me know if I can assist with anything else!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing

Yes, Absolutely true!.. I'm also trying so many times. Not working Properly. Google It and read more articles there is no perfect solution for that. You have quality stuff more than this Click Here to send to me.

My website also not showing properly on iOS 11.3 Update version. Some design not appear and also alignment  was not adjust properly.

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Hello @user3349,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your concerns. I can definitely understand the importance of being able to access the app on the newest version of the IOS. For troubleshooting steps, I would suggest the steps provided in the previous message. Uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. If this does not happen to work, I would suggest reaching out to our Support line as we have a designated team that assists with any questions/issues about the mobile app. They will be able to better troubleshoot this issue to figure out what might be happening.

In regards to your website not showing properly, are you currently trying to access your Constant Contact account via a mobile browser? Would you be able to provide a screenshot of what you are seeing? To better investigate this issue, you can email us this information to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com along with a reference to this post and the username to your Constant Contact account. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!