cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Contact - Contact Form plugin (adding multiple recipients, is it possible?)

All Star

Constant Contact - Contact Form plugin (adding multiple recipients, is it possible?)

Hi there,

I'm fairly new to Constant Contact, but one of my clients required it on a new Wordpress site I just built for them. I have just set up a new Contact Form and my client has asked if it's possible for the notification to be sent to two of their email addresses (the email that sends them through all the data/fields that the user has submitted). As far as I know, it just sends to the default admin password in the back end of Wordpress. I can't see a custom recipient field in the Constant Contact Form settings.. So I'm not liking my chances here.

Also, I’m having a very similar problem to the person that posted this: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contacts-not-sending-to-constant-contact-list/

The thing is, it was working a couple days ago before I upgraded to version 1.3.4 I’m pretty sure. Now when I submit a Contact Form, I receive the submission (the data the user has submitted), but the auto response email which is associated with the Constant Contact list when the user subscribes is no longer sending and the user isn't being added to the list at all! Everything seems to be set up correctly, so I’m not sure what’s going on.

The website is http://www.b3massageandmovement.com.au/contact-us

Here are also some screen shots of my settings:

constant-contact-issue-1.pngconstant-contact-issue-2.pngconstant-contact-issue-3.png

1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Re: Constant Contact - Contact Form plugin (adding multiple recipients, is it possible?)

Hello @JackieT753. Thank you for reaching out to us in the Community. I see that you had two different questions so I will answer them separately. First, I checked with an upper level of support and at this time, only one email address can receive notifications associated with this plugin. 

When it comes to the contacts not being added to your list, our upper level of support was not able to replicate this issue as they were added to the list right away and received the automated email. We'd like to do some further research on this to see why these particular contacts were not being added. Since we're asking for personal information, could you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the email addresses of those contacts that used the sign up form, what information they submitted, and a reference to this post? 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.