cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Contact Emails Contain Viruses

Highlighted

Constant Contact Emails Contain Viruses

We received messages from a few reported customers that the emails being sent from Constant Contact contained viruses. Do you have recent reports of someone spoofing Constant Contact or did you have server virus issues recently? We are wondering if we need to cancel our account for safety. 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Constant Contact Emails Contain Viruses

Hi @UPRehab 

I can understand how important the safety of your account is and would be happy to help share information on this! Our security teams are constantly monitoring our sites for website and account security and there is no need to cancel your account for this reason. If you feel you have received a potentially harmful or fraudulent email, do not click any of the links and please forward them to abuse(at)constantcontact(dot)com so the appropriate actions can be taken. If you have any further questions on this, please give a call into our Account Review Department. One of these agents can help find the answer you need.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.