cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Contact Just cost me 2 hours of work!

Occasional Visitor

Constant Contact Just cost me 2 hours of work!

Spent two hours trying to clean up my list- had almost 500 contacts to remove and despite me saying "no"- Constant Contact Timed me out! Who do I bill for my two hours wasted! **bleep**!!!
1 REPLY 1

Re: Constant Contact Just cost me 2 hours of work!

Hello @DanielR228. I'm so sorry that this happened to you! I see that you were able to delete some contacts from your account after posting here but I'd like to get some information so we can find out exactly what happened:

- What browser were you using?

- Were you only working under Contacts or did you go to any other areas of your account?

- How long were you working in the account before you were timed out?

I apologize again that you were timed out of your account but if we could get any additional information, it would be helpful as we determine what happened.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.