cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Constant Contact Not For Enterprise Customers?

All Star

Constant Contact Not For Enterprise Customers?

Why can't we add more than 100 emails? Why does your system lock up with a file of only 350 emails? Why do we have to select refresh to clear the screen to add more emails? Time to start looking at a system that can handle us.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Constant Contact Not For Enterprise Customers?

Hello @ToddE6,

Thank you for reaching out to us.  I'm sorry that you are experiencing trouble with your contact upload.  If you are using the Type in or paste contacts option, it is best for fewer than 100 but should absolutely be working for up to 500.  If you are Uploading from a file, then there may be some formatting in the file that could be causing the issue.  If you would like, we could do some troubleshooting with you on this.  Please send an email to communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post and the file in question and we would be happy to take a look.

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.