cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Contact Rep

Highlighted

Constant Contact Rep

My experience with Anthony Funaro was not pleasant. He is aggressive, rude and condescending. I politely asked him to call me when my trial period was over and go over monthly options and he kept harassing me about how I don't know how email marketing service works. I told him that my company didn't need everything constant contact offers yet and kept pressuring me to sign up. All I needed is a simple template for a newsletter to send out to a few segmented contacts. I had to hang up on him as he wouldn't let me off the phone.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Constant Contact Rep

Hello @SethW02,

I'm very sorry to hear about that negative experience with our sales team.  That's absolutely not the kind of service we would like to provide, and I'll ensure that your feedback gets passed along to the relevant leadership team.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!