cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Contact Status showing no issue but not able to work properly from yesterday

Occasional Participant

Constant Contact Status showing no issue but not able to work properly from yesterday

From yesterday continuously facing issues almost on every step....see the scree shots.

1.JPG2.JPG

Can u plz look into the issue.

Thanks.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Constant Contact Status showing no issue but not able to work properly from yesterday

Hi @SameerJ4,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Thank you for providing a screenshot of your error message as well. I want to look into this further for you. When does the error message show up? Is it immediately when you log into the account? Does it appear after you try to click on an email campaign? Also, did you try switching browsers? 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing