cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Constant Contact for Outlook Add-In button not showing up

Occasional Organizer

Constant Contact for Outlook Add-In button not showing up

I have installed the Constant Contact for Outlook Add-in from the site but after closing and opening my Outlook, the little Constant Contacts icon isn't there. I am using Outlook 2007. The download was version 1.2.0 located on the constant contacts site. Please help!

UPDATE: i have since learned that the add-in will only work for 2010-2016 Outlook versions. Is there another download for older versions of outlook or do you have to manually export all contacts? Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Constant Contact for Outlook Add-In button not showing up

Hi @CJosephR,

We're sorry that our Constant Contact for Outlook app cannot be installed with older versions of Outlook. Please refer to this FAQ with the step-by-step instructions on how to manually move your contacts from Outlook 2007 into your account. I hope this helps!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.