cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight from 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site.
We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM.
Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

Constant Contact is taking a beating on new design

Honored Contributor

Constant Contact is taking a beating on new design

Will Constant Contact respond to their customer complaints regarding the displeasure of the "New User Experience" ?

Will you at least acknowledge us?  

Is it your Social Media strategy to ignore unhappy customers?  Do you know how unhappy they are? Do you care?

I'm not talking to the moderators here.  I know the program team reads this too.

Change product, raise prices, and cut back on support. Is that the Endurance International business model?

p.s. I have a feeling I know where you got the name Endurance from. 

4 REPLIES 4
CTCT Employee

Re: Constant Contact is taking a beating on new design

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding our new user experience. We appreciate it when customers, especially long term active customers like you, provide their insights based on battle-tested campaigns.

We’re sorry to hear about your displeasure and we’re actively working to address the issues the Community has shared. You'll be hearing directly from our Product Team on your specific experience. 

Please know that the Constant Contact team and our parent company Endurance International Group share a deep commitment to delivering a great customer experience across product, customer support, social media engagement, and beyond. We know how hard it is to run a small business and our goal is to make your job easier. With our new user experience, we clearly have room for improvement and we're working on those improvements as you read this.

Thanks again for your valued feedback and feel free to reach out to me directly with further concerns. 
PR Team
Honored Contributor

Thank you PR TEAM ( who ever you are)

Why not revert folks who complain back to the older systems they were pleased with and YOU forced them off of.

Why should your delays affect them?

Wells Fargo is in the middle of a transition to a new interface and they allow the customer to go back and forth all the while asking for feedback until I guess at some point they force the issue when customers issues are resolved as best as possible.

Pay Pal did the same thing during their major rollout.

Your team needs to bench mark "the pros" and take note how to roll out a major platform do-over.  Its the opinion of many of your customers that your team falled at that.

Thank you,

Solution Provider and some of his clients.

Honored Contributor

PR TEAM.

You told me to contact you so I am.  I see you let my last comment roll off as I thought you would. I hope you read it at least.

Here is another example of a progressive way to launch a new intrerface.

Its from a company named FreshBooks, I'm sure you've heard of them.

They seem to have followed the lead of PayPal and Wells Fargo by bringing customers in BEFORE major launches.

Hi Tony,
My name is xxxxx, I lead design here at FreshBooks.
The FreshBooks Design Team has been hard at work designing some new and exciting features. To ensure these features work in the best way possible for you and your business, we're hoping to gather input and feedback from customers just like you.
We're excited to invite you to be a part of our new initiative: FreshBooks CoLabs. FreshBooks CoLabs was created to give our customers an opportunity to chat one-on-one with a FreshBooks designer and help shape the future of FreshBooks. You’ll have the chance to test-drive the latest (sometimes zaniest) new things and share your specific experiences and needs as a small business owner.
These 1 hour sessions can be done both remotely or in-house at our Toronto office. As sessions become available we'll reach out and if you're interested, you'll be able to choose a time slot that fits you best. As a thank you, you'll get a $50 Amazon gift card every time you participate.
Best of all, it only takes a moment to join—all you need to do is answer a few quick questions and you're in.
CTCT Employee

Hi Tony @Clique_Marketing

We understand your concerns with our new user experience and appreciate your feedback on successful migrations by other companies. I want to let you know that Sherrie from our Product Management Team will be in direct touch with you to learn more about your concerns and how we can improve upon the experience.

Best,
PR Team at Constant Contact

PR Team