cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Contact keeps crashing

Occasional Contributor

Constant Contact keeps crashing

We recently upgraded to Mail Plus (which might be unrelated) and I am running in Google Chrome

The program keeps crashing every 5 minutes or so with an "Ooops Something went wrong" message, which only adds to my frustration because I already know something is going wrong.

It has taken me most of today to complete an email that should have taken only an hour or so.

I have tried:

• Running Constant Contact in an Incognito browser window
  • Using a different Browser (Internet explorer)

This really is almost impossible to use in the current state.

Paul

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Constant Contact keeps crashing

Hello @RizN5,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I would like to further investigate the account for testing purposes, if you could email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the username to your Constant Contact account, a possible screen-grab of the error message and a reference to this post. You can also add any additional information to this email that could assist us with locating the issue. I'd be more than happy to assist you upon receiving this information.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing