Constant Contact no longer works with Firefox

Solution Provider

Constant Contact no longer works with Firefox

Bummer.
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Constant Contact no longer works with Firefox

I'm in Firefox right now and have been all morning, no issues here.

Win 7, Firefox 49.0.2

Hello @Desertnetworker,

I'm sorry to hear it isn't working for you. Firefox is compatible with our software so it might be a plugin on the browser interfering with the site and causing the problem. Have you tried Constant Contact in another browser? This FAQ goes over why Constant Contact might work in one browser, but not another. It also includes how to disable 3rd party plugins that might be interfering with the experience.

This is the complete list of our compatible browsers.

If this doesn't work please let us know and we can continue troubleshooting.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Solution Provider

Firefox no longer seems compatilble on my Mac. Sierra. on many internet sites. Chrome works with them all. Not sure the issue. Even uninstalled and reinstalled. 

Hello @Desertnetworker,

I'm very sorry you're experiencing this issue. I recommend reaching out to their support team to see if they can resolve the problem. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.