cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Contact performance

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Constant Contact performance

I send out & schedule the e-mails & they may come to my computer late, or not at all. How do I know they are really being delivered to my subscribers? Not to mention concerns the arrive on time? I'm not sure where else to send this feedback to; I don't see a "?" at the "top of the page" as this window states
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Constant Contact performance

Hello @FirstNameL66075,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I apologize you are experiencing some issues with receiving your emails. Are you having this issue with multiple email campaigns? If you could email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the name of the email campaigns (1 or more) you are having this issue with along with your username, the email address you are sending the email to and also a reference to this post, I would be happy to take a look at your account. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing