cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Constant Contact site opening blank in Firefox! URGENT

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Constant Contact site opening blank in Firefox! URGENT

I run a wildfire alert service and there is a fire! You have no phone support on the weekend, no way to leave a message. I've been a user for years and this never happened. When I log in through Firefox the screen just opens blank - no tabs, nothing. I cleared the history in Firefox, closed program, tried again, same thing. Now what????  Your site has never run right in my other browser, Microsoft Edge.  

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Constant Contact site opening blank in Firefox! URGENT

Same problem here.  When I open Constant Contact and go to Campaigns, the page is blank.Tried multiple clients and shut down and started over several times.  No luck!  The Contacts tab opened but not campaigns.  No customer support over the weekend!

All Star

OPEN IN INTERNET EXLPORER Re: Constant Contact site opening blank in Firefox! URGENT

Same here but I opened in Internet Explorer and it loaded correctly. This is a firefox issue....

Occasional Participant

Re: OPEN IN INTERNET EXLPORER Re: Constant Contact site opening blank in Firefox! URGENT

Any clue how to fix? I tried everything Firefox's support center suggests and it still won't load.  All I see is the word "welcome" in the middle of a white screen.

VERY annoyed that Constant Contact has no customer service all weekend. Didn't they used to have Saturday service?

Hello @MiriamR@CynthiaR956, & @Compact_Novelties,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I realize it has been more than 12 hours since the original post but is anyone still experiencing the issue? I was able to login to your accounts in Firefox and other browsers when I went to test it and I cannot replicate what was described. If anyone is still experiencing this please let me know so I can investigate further. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Thanks for getting back to me. The problem solved itself.  I suspect Firefox fixed its problem, or else someone in Constant Contact's tech department did so.  Next time I logged in, it was working again, and I hadn't done anything differently.

I really DO wish you would over telephone support on weekends -- we operate a wildfire alert service and when something like this happens, lives are put in danger.

Hello @MiriamR,

I'm glad the issue was resolved, but I definitely understand your concerns. I have forwarded your feedback in regards to phone support on the weekends to the appropriate department. In the mean time, we do offer limited weekend support through our @CTCTHelp Twitter handle  as well as here in the Community! 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.