cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Contact the Ultimate Upsell

All Star

Constant Contact the Ultimate Upsell

Is it just me or do you get the feeling that Constant Contact is constantly trying to sell you something? It seems like almost every feature or new link that I want to check out is something else they are trying to sell me on. I am getting tired of it. I just want great service, cool features, and no more marketing. Or at least remove the links and features that I am not paying for.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Constant Contact the Ultimate Upsell

Hello @MichaelA,

We really appreciate your feedback about the banners and announcements on the Constant Contact website. We like to keep our customers informed about what we have to offer and how it can make your marketing efforts the best that they can be!

I understand that you feel that this is a bit much and we always welcome suggestions on how we can do better. I will happily submit this feedback on your behalf so that our marketing team and engineers are aware.

As always we are here to assist you in any way that we can so please feel free to reach out with any further questions or feedback!

Have a wonderful day!

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Tags (2)