cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Contact website interaction

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Constant Contact website interaction

Our recent interactions with Constant Contact Website have not been good. The website seems to be superslow. Please have someone look at this if not being done already. I would appreciate a feedback when the improvement is made so that we can confirm. Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Constant Contact website interaction

Hi @JoanB2,

I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing slowness while working on our website. Connectivity issues are frustrating but we definitely have some troubleshooting steps you can take. First, make sure you're using a compatible web browser, and that it's the most recent version. Next, check for any computer system updates you may need to perform. You can also try another web browser altogether. If it works in a different compatible web browser you may have a third-party add-on or extension that needs to be disabled. The final step would be to try clearing your web browser's cache.

I hope this helps!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.