cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Constant Contacts 'Contacts' page won't load

Occasional Visitor

Constant Contacts 'Contacts' page won't load

On again off again...I cannot get the contacts page to load on Safari..Google it works fine..please help correct this
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Constant Contacts 'Contacts' page won't load

Hi @MichaelS928,

I'm sorry you can't always access the Contacts page in your account, and we're glad you reached out about it! First, make sure your web browser is up-to-date. Next, you can open the Safari menu, select  Preferences and optimize a few things so that it works more efficiently with our program. Here's what we recommend:

Cookies
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- In the Cookies and Website section, select Allow from websites I visit.
- Close the window.

JavaScript
- Click on the Security icon.
- Check "Enable JavaScript".
- Close the window.

Pop-up Blockers
- Click on the Security icon.
- Un-check "Block pop-up windows".
- Close the window.

Clear Cookies and Web History
- Click on the Safari menu on the top-left of the screen.
- Click Clear History and Website Data.
- Use the drop-down menu in the Clear field to select how far back to empty.
- Click Clear History.
- Close the window.

I hope this helps but if the Contacts page still doesn't load successfully after checking these Prefrences, pease send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and include your username, a reference to this post and how you're accessing Constant Contact (i.e. on an iPad, through our app, on a desktop, etc.) and we can continue troubleshooting for you.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Tried these options and it didn't change

Hello @JeffS3636. It looks like you were able to reach out to us on Twitter about the issue you were having with pages not loading in your account. Have you been able to have your account load properly since then?

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.