cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Reloading and Loss of Work

Constant Reloading and Loss of Work

Hello, 

I have been editing a campaign for over 5 hours and have had no less than 50 refreshes with loss of my work. It is frustrating at the LEAST and has prolonged my time spent with work that could've been spent elsewhere. What is the issue? It has been happening for years. Will this bug be fixed? What is causing it? 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Constant Reloading and Loss of Work

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community. We are very sorry you’ve been experiencing this. Often in cases like this it is not Constant Contact causing these issues. That being said we want to make sure you’re happy with the service we are providing. So I would be happy to troubleshoot with you to help narrow down what may be happening here. I’d recommend first trying a different web browser or access your browser’s Private Browsing / Incognito Mode if you have limited options. A next good step to be double check your network. For example if you are currently using a work network try using your home network or vice versa. Double checking your network speed can be helpful info too. Lastly, if you have access to another computer, see if you get the same messages there. Gathering this information can be very helpful when troubleshooting these issues. Please let us know the results of your tests and if you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.  

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.