cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Capture Tool

All Star

Contact Capture Tool

I can't find it , where is it so I can download it. I looked thru 38 pages!!
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Contact Capture Tool

@JohnM7781

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you are unable to locate the capture tool to download. You will want to search the key words "iCapture" and it should come up in your app store.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn L.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

That appears to be an app for Ipad's and Androids

Doesn't appear to work for a desktop

CTCT Employee

Hello @JohnM7781,

Thank you for your replay. That is correct, these are mobile applications and will not work on a computer, they are designed to work only on a mobile device. The desktop capture tool has been retired and will no longer be available. My apologies for any inconvenience.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!