cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Capture tool not working in OSX Yosemite

SOLVED
Occasional Advisor

Contact Capture tool not working in OSX Yosemite

Capture tool launches normally but none of the links or buttons in the screen is working. No new contacts can be entered. The screen is like frozen.

Since last time I used Capture toll I uppgraded to OSX Yosemite, which is not included in the supported OSX versions. Is that really so? I am not sure if the reason is upgrade to OSX Yosemite, but it is the only one I can think off. I have reinstalled capture tool three times, checked operation with two different ISP´s, restarted my computer.

This is a problem for me. I have used Contact capture for about 10 years.

Please, do not say there is no solution. I´d had to go for total change.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Contact Capture tool not working in OSX Yosemite

Hi @Jotuni

I am sorry to hear of this frustration. I've had our second level of support look into this and it's going to require some future investigation. I've opened a case to them to do this research on your behalf. This case has a turnaround time of 4 business days. 

If you would like to provide more updated contact information or any other details to them directly you can do so from within your account. Just click Help > Review your support history > All Open cases. You will see the status of your case here as well as a way to update. 

Thanks for your patience, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!