cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Details Drop Down

Occasional Contributor

Contact Details Drop Down

The Job Title field does not show in the Contact Details Drop down so it cannot be added to an email.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Contact Details Drop Down

Hello @NigelM53 

How are you adding your contacts? If you're adding them manually, you will find there is not a drop down option for Job Title but we include it with the First Name/Last Name block shown here:

singlecontact.png

If you're in the Add Multiple Contacts screen, you will find the Job Title field in these drop down options:

multipleadd.png

Finally, if you're Uploading a File of contacts, you will find the Job Title field in this view:

fileupload.png

Does this help? If not, please provide some additional information on which steps you are taking where you are unable to add Job Title to your contacts. 

Thank you!

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Contact Details Drop Down

Also I wanted to add, if you were looking to include the Job Title field within an email campaign you were working on, you would need to make it a Custom Field in order for it to show as a Contact Detail. You can follow our instructions here: Add and Manage Custom Fields

I hope this helps!

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.