cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Disappeared

Highlighted
All Star

Contact Disappeared

I have a contact who has been receiving our emails since June 2015. Recently, she registered for an event, but when I went to add her to a new contact list, her email is gone. I can access her contact info through the event page, but I cannot update her email, it says its a duplicate. When I search her name in the contact section, however, she does not show up at all. Somehow, she is not listed in the contacts, but she is still there somewhere because the system is recognizing her email. She is not listed in the unsubscribed list, so I am not sure why I cannot see her contact info or fix her email and re-add her to the correct email lists.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Contact Disappeared

Hi @AFSS.CalChiefs

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry for the problem you are encountering with this particular contact record. We are happy to take a look and see what may be the issue with this contact. Can you send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post, the contacts name and email address and name of the event she registered for? Once we have this information we will see what may have happened and do our best to get you a resolution. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!