cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Form Integration with Gravity Forms

Occasional Contributor

Contact Form Integration with Gravity Forms

Hi, 

We've integrated constant contact with Gravity Forms on our WP website. We have four different forms, each with contact information fields and a section where the subscriber can select different areas of interest as options to keep up to date on. However, those areas of interest are not seen/accessible when we view the subscribers info on constant contact. 

Our rationale for those options is to make it easy for us to segment our subscribers according to their interests. Is there a way to gain access to/use that information on constant contact?

I was thinking of using tags but am not sure how I would do so...

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Contact Form Integration with Gravity Forms

Hello @RubyH25,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We completely understand how important it is for you to gain access and use that information in Constant Contact. Unfortunately, we are not able to see why your information is not being sent to Constant Contact from your Gravity Forms on your website. Please reach out to the creator of the integration you are using so they can better assist you. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.