cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact List

Highlighted
All Star

Contact List

Why is it when I print out the list of contacts who received our latest newsletter, some of the contacts' emails don't print out with the rest?? Diane Brackett

1 REPLY 1

Re: Contact List

Hello @RuthM8,

I'm sorry you're having an issue with not all the emails showing when you print. That is not what we want! My initial impression is you are printing the webpage of the contacts list. Depending on how many contacts you choose to display it might impact the number that will print out. For example, you might have 100 contacts who opened the email, but the list is only displaying the first 50. 

If this is the case, I recommend exporting the file to a spreadsheet and then exporting the spreadsheet. This article will walk you through how to export the report.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!