cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Management Screen, Tags Section, bug clicking down arrow

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Contact Management Screen, Tags Section, bug clicking down arrow

Clicking the down arrow on the bottom 2 tags require the use of the mouse scroll wheel to see what's actually in the list (Rename, Delete). It works properly on the "Email Lists" section, just not right on the "Tags" section. Thanks in advance for the fix!
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Contact Management Screen, Tags Section, bug clicking down arrow

@DaveW229 

Thank you for reaching out. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I have taken a look into your account and can replicate the issue from my end as well. It definitely seems like something that could cause confusion for others as well! If you could provide us your feedback in our Feedback Forum, and vote for your idea, we would greatly appreciate it!

Best,

Ian W

Community & Social Media Support Intern
Occasional Visitor

have not heard

I reported an issue a long time ago via phone, then again on the feedback page and haven't heard back. There is an issue with the website in how the "Tags" section appears. Clicking the downward facing arrow should show the "Rename" or "Delete" option, but that is not visible unless you use the mouse scroll wheel (if the mouse has on). It's noticeable on the bottom 2 items listed in the tags section. Can you provide an ETA on when this can be fixed?
Tags (3)

Re: have not heard

Hi Dave,

Thanks for posting again! I looked into this more for you and at this time we don't have any plans to change this functionality. I am sorry to hear that it's an inconvenience to you. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to track this topic for future improvements. We will keep you updated when we have more to share.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!