cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Management

SOLVED
Regular Visitor

Contact Management

Does anyone know of a way to tell if a contact has never opened an email?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Contact Management

Hello @HelenD78. Thanks for reaching out to us. You can see a contact's open history by viewing their engagement under their contact profile. You can use the engagement to scroll through and see if they have opened an email or even clicked a link!

engagmenthistory.png

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

A contacts open and click rates should be exportable so the list can be purged every now and then of contacts that are no longer active.  It's not feasible with big lists to open each contact and view their activity. 

Hello @KevinG0,

Thank you for that feedback. I can definitely understand how difficult it might be to sort through contacts one by one when you have many. I have submitted your concerns to our developers for review. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Having a way to purge contact lists of the "dead" contacts should be a fundamental feature.  The whole point of having this service is to MANAGE a contact list and there's no way to properly do that without such a function.  I have nearly 3000 contacts (that I am paying Constant Contact to keep, mind you) and the vast majority are not only worthless based on no engagement, but they are costing me to keep on my list.

PLEASE add this feature ASAP!

CTCT Employee

Hi @GREGR0552

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I'm glad you reached out.

I can certainly understand your frustration and I will absolutely submit your vote for this feature. While we have already made some improvements to the reporting features, we expect even more to be coming. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!