cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Contact Reporting Updates

SOLVED
Highlighted
All Star

Contact Reporting Updates

Is there a way to set up reporting to track contact activities? For example, getting a weekly report of who updated their profile not just subscribe/unsubscribe reports.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Contact Reporting Updates

Hello @SaraA316. Thanks for reaching out to us. At this time, the only contact report that is available through email is the subscribe/unsubscribe report. However, this is great feedback and I will be sure to submit this over to the appropriate team!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

Well it's been a year since this request was put in, and I haven't seen any news about this.  Our organization would also like to get updates telling us what changes have been made by people on our lists.  

Is this function in your plan for development? 

If yes, any ETA?

If no, any suggestions on a work-around so we can figure out what's changing in our Contacts file?

CTCT Employee

Hi @LWV-CS

Thank you for contacting our Community support. Unfortunately, we do not currently have reporting for contact engagement that would show any update profile done by the customer. You can go into your contacts page and see the last date updated for each contact though. Our developers are looking into this request, but as of now there is not an ETA. I definitely see how that would be a benefit to you and the company. I will add your account to the request for that function so you will be notified when this is available. 

Liz_M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.