cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Support by Email

CTCT Employee

Re: Contact Support by Email

Hello @LisaM268,

I'm very sorry for the issues you've been running into with attempting to update your card.  We are unable to handle billing concerns through public means, such as the community, and you're correct that the billing department does not have an email support line.  I've passed your information on to the billing team directly to ask them to handle it, though they may need more information or time to handle the request.  If you'd like to talk to one of them directly to expedite the process, you can reach them at any of the phone numbers listed here.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

No one answers the calls, I've been on hold for 30 minutes. I had cancelled my account after being misled by your salesperson, and still see billed to my card in the last 2 months. Your Better Business Ratings are terrible, clearly you are running a scam operation. 

Tags (1)

Hi @JaredG48

I apologize for the wait time you experienced! While we cannot go into your account's billing details here in the Community, I can see in your account you were able to connect with our Billing Support. A member of this team has reached out to you with further information on this request.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

This is absolutely crazy, that a company that was built upon the foundation of emails being an efficient and valuable and strategic tool for businesses to use to get in touch with a lot of customers but still have personalized customer service, has ZERO way to EMAIL them not just regarding personal account billing issues, but about ANY issues at all. **bleep**? This is crazy. Their entire business model is emails. They should have a secure and extremely well developed system of being able to email their support 24 hours a day about any and every issue that a customer could possible have. Lots of us don't like having to make phone calls about stuff like this. The phone calls generally take a long time, require several transfers and stating your general information several times to verify yourself and then explaining your problem over and over and over to several representatives, which becomes more and more frusturating, and the time wades on and minutes turn into hours and the problem is either never or barely understood and if it is, it takes a long time and will never get the same answer from two people and if you have to reach out again, it's like starting from scratch and explaining all over. We send emails because we like emails and we want a support email option. It's absolutely crazy that this doesn't exist here. Almost unimaginable, yet here we are........ Like a shoe company not having a size measuring tool or a car company not having a way to put gas in the tank or a phone company not offering support by phone call (I've seen that before too....). So counter-intuitive and bad strategy, opposite of advanced and smart operations.