cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact is not getting emails

All Star

Contact is not getting emails

I have an email that is not getting emails. It shows emails are bounced and suspended. What do I need to do to get this contact receiving emails?
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Contact is not getting emails

Hello @JanyneK130,

Thank you for reaching out to the community, that is a great question!

Repeatedly sending emails to Non-existent email addresses can have a negative impact your deliverability rate and your sender reputation. Therefore Constant Contact has put a safety in place to prevent any negative impact on your sending reputation. Suspended email addresses are known to have bounced repeatedly from the Constant Contact system and are now blocked by the mentioned system. For more information about suspended email addresses please visit this FAQ article.

If you would like someone to look into this for you and possibly remove these email addresses from the suspended list, please contact our support team by phone. We will be glad to assist you further!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!