cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Contact management system

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Contact management system

Hi -we've been using you for over 3 months and I constantly have issues adding contacts to our contact lists. It always hang!! It is hard to look for contact and it is hard to add one contact. The only way I found that works is to create a spreadsheet (for 1 contact info!!!) and then upload!! It's ridiculous.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Contact management system

Hello @RowenaS3,

I apologize that you are experiencing this when uploading your contacts one at a time. What kind of issues are you experiencing when you are trying to add contacts to your lists? Please click here to see how to upload one contact at a time instead of using a spreadsheet. Also, we have two ways to look for contacts in your account. One way is to use our regular search option and the other way is our Advanced Search option. Let us know if one of those two ways work for you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.