cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact page not loading

Occasional Participant

Contact page not loading

I am trying to add new contacts to my contacts page and it will not load.
Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Contact page not loading

Hi @LeslieL795

I am sorry to hear this is happening. Can you help with some additional information? What browser are you working in when this happens? Are you just seeing a spinning wheel or any error messages? If possible, please test in another browser on the same computer to see if the page will load there. I tested it out in Chrome on my computer and the contacts page loaded right away.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant

I am using Internet Explorer, it's the same browser I've always used with this site. I do not get an error message, I just get a spinning wheel that keeps spinning until I am logged out for being idle. It appears that all other aspects of the site are working for me.

HI @LeslieL795

Thanks for the reply.Do you know what version of IE you are working in?

Since it was working in the past, please try launching in safe mode.

1. Click the Start menu located on the bottom left corner of your screen.
  2. Click All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).
  3. Close all previously opened Internet Explorer windows.
  4. Open a new browser window with add-ons disabled.
  5. In the new window with add-ons disabled, go to http://www.constantcontact.com.
  6. Log into your account.

Try working in this window to see if the page loads.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant

I have tried loading new contacts everyday since my first email, I still cannot even open my current contacts list.

Honored Contributor

Hi @LeslieL795

Were you able to load your browser in safe mode that @Hannah_M gave steps to above? Are you able to test on another browser? What version of Internet Explorer are you using?

I am using Chrome and I can open your contacts without difficulty.

Please try that and let us know how that goes.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!