cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact tracking of what emails were sent

Contact tracking of what emails were sent

How do I know how many contacts this was sent to? I am having a challenging time sending a campaign like this one to new contacts. rather than copying the whole thing and re sending to a group list how do I send a series like this to individuals?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Contact tracking of what emails were sent

Hello @JacquelineM38,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We completely understand how important it is to see the number of contacts you have sent an email newsletter to. In order to see that information, you will only have to click on the title of your newsletter. The sent number of contacts will be located at the bottom of that page. Another way to see your total sent, is by clicking on the reporting tab at the top of your screen. Scrolling down you will see all of your email newsletters that have been sent and your total sent number will be located there as well. Also, instead of making a copy of an email newsletter and sending it to a new contact list, you can always use our quicksend feature that allows you to send a sent email newsletter out to individuals. Thank you and have a wonderful Sunday! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!